(084) 655 9618 / (084) 655 0743 | HLURB LTS No. 6633 and 23526 | inquiries@gloriousmemorial.com

2019-2020 Academic Catalog

` Keep of Absence—Long Term You may request a leave of absence if you have completed at least one term of your degree program at the University and can demonstrate extenuating circumstances beyond your control. A leave generally lets you suspend studies and come back...
Subscribe to our newsletter!

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message