(084) 655 9618 / (084) 655 0743 | HLURB LTS No. 6633 and 23526 | inquiries@gloriousmemorial.com

Wedding with a citizen that is foreign

He or she must submit documentation to the Norwegian Tax Administration if you are getting married to a foreign citizen in Norway. It usually takes five to six months to process applications if all things are in purchase. Enable lots of amount of time in instance you...
Subscribe to our newsletter!

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message