A GRMPI Lawn Lot is a simple but dignified memorialization option, to give tribute to your loved ones for eternity.
For Families, GRMPI’s garden lots offers a beautiful, convenient way to cherish the memories in one place.
GRMPI Family Estates are generously sized lots situated in prime locations within the park. Build a lasting monument to honor the legacy of your loved ones forever.
- measures 6m x 9m (54 square meters)
- Above Ground Interment
- Unlimited No. of Interments Based on Size of Property
- Lot is Transferable and Assignable as a Whole
- Private Mausoleums built by lot owners should have dimensions and specifications conforming to the Park’s Memorial Installation Standards and Guidelines
- For Sales prices please contact an Accredited Sales Counselor or call the admin office using our telephone and mobile numbers listed in the Contact Us page.
- Total List Prices for Memorial Lots are Inclusive of Perpetual Care Fund and VAT (12%).
- Memorial Lot Prices do not include cost of Interment Services, Grave Markers, and other Memorial Products and Services.
- Downpayment can be paid in cash or checks.
- Certificate of Ownership for memorial lots will only be released after Full Payment has been completed.
- For At-need balance should be paid in full.
- Sales Promo will be posted from time to time and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Fresh Body Interments
- Lawn and Garden Lots (Underground Interments)
- Family Estate (Above-ground Interments)
- Exhumation and Transfer of Bone Remains
- 1 concrete VAULT for fresh body interment
Vault size ;Length – 90 inches Width – 31.5 inches Height – 29 inches
- Casket Lowering Device with Skirting
- Grave Digging and Restoration of Landscape
- Marble Marker
- Provision of 1 Big Tent, 100 chairs ( 50 with chair covers ) and carpet
- 1 Speaker Sound System with Microphone and Rostrum
- Additional Tent – for rent at a fee
- Water Dispenser – for rent at a minimal fee
Requirements for Interment Services:
A. Adult / Child / Ashes / New Born
- Photocopy of Burial Permit (Economic Enterprise Office,Tagum Public Market)
- Photocopy of Death Certificate (Local Civil Registrar , City or Municipality)
- Original Certificate of Ownership (issued by Glorious Resurrection Memorial Park Inc.)
- Up to Four (4) Interments per Day
2 interments – Morning
2 interments – Afternoon
- Seventy two (72) hours or more notice to Glorious Resurrection Memorial Park, Inc. (GRMPI) is required to facilitate proper and dignified memorial services
- The park reserves the right to accept less than 72 hour notice prior to interment, but an additional surcharge of 10% of the interment fee.